Print this article
Celebrate Harlem Week All Month Long at the Apollo
Celebrate Harlem Week 2019 at the Apollo Theater. Every Wednesday in August get half off tickets if you are a Harlem resident, business owner, student, or employee in the area for the iconic Amateur Night at the Apollo.
On Thursday, August 15, Apollo Uptown Hall will be held. This Harlem week edition will gather local leaders of Harlem's art organizations to celebrate the anniversaries in the community and discuss the roles of art organizations traditions and advancing change. RSVP to this free community event that requires your ticketed registration to hear more about Harlem's Culture: Past, Present, Future.
The Apollo Theatre is accessible:
By NYC Subway
By Metro-North Railroad
- Take the A, B, C or D trains to 125th Street and walk 1.25 blocks East to the Apollo Theater.
- Take the 2 or 3 trains to 125th Street and walk 1.75 blocks West to the Apollo Theater.
- Take the 4,5 or 6 trains to 125th Street and then either take a taxi or a bus Westbound to 8th Avenue/Frederick Douglass Boulevard. Walk .25 blocks East to the Apollo Theater.
- Take any scheduled Metro North train to the Harlem/125th Street stop. Once downstairs either take a taxi or a bus Westbound to 8th Avenue/Frederick Douglass Boulevard.
- Walk .25 blocks East to the Apollo Theater.